Quick Facts about Ducati Panigale R
- 1198cc, Superquadro L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- Liquid cooled Engine with electronic fuel injection system
- Maximum power of 205 HP @ 11,500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 136.2 NM @ 10,250 rpm
- Transmission - 6-speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) Up/Down
- Clutch - Slipper & Self-servo Wet Multiplate with Hydraulic Control
- Front brakes - 2x330mm semi-floating disc, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc EVO M50 4-piston callipers with Cornering ABS Bosch 9.1 MP
- Rear brakes - 245mm disc, 2-piston calliper with Cornering ABS as standard
- Front suspension - Ohlins NIX30 43mm fully adjustable USD fork with TiN treatment
- Rear supension - Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit, Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat, Aluminum single-sided swingarm
- Front tyre - 120/70 R17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Rear tyre - 200/55 R17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
Click here to know more about Ducati Panigale R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 20679 times, Month: 103 times
Image Name: Ducati-Panigale-R-Updated.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2112953
Added 3 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.