Bajaj Pulsar RS200 vs. KTM RC200
Quick Facts about Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 199.5cc, Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled, Triple Spark, Fi (Fuel Injected)
- Maximum Power - 24.2 BHP (24.5 PS) @ 9750 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 18.6 NM @ 8000 rpm
- 6 Speed Constant Mesh transmission
- Front Brake - 300mm butterfly disc brake
- Frame - Pressed steel perimeter beam section frame
- Rear Brake - 230mm butterfly disc brake
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) - Optional
- Front Suspension - Telescopic with anti-friction bush
- Rear Suspension - Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister
- Twin projector headlamps (55w low beam and 65w high beam)
- Shades - Red (with black & white graphics), Yellow (with black & white graphics)
- Front Tyre - 100/80-17 52 P tubeless
- Rear Tyre - 130/70-17 62P tubeless
- Price - INR 1.20 lakhs (Standard), INR 1.32 lakhs (ABS)
Click here to know more about Bajaj Pulsar RS200.
Quick Facts about the KTM RC 200
- Displacement - 199.5 cc
- Maximum Power - 24.65 Bhp @ 10000 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 19.2 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- Gearbox - 6-speed, claw shifted
- Seat Height - 820 mm
- Ground Clearance - 178.5 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight - 154 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 10 litres
- Top Speed - 140 kmph
Click here to know more about the KTM RC 200.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 115155 times, Month: 578 times
Image Name: rs-200-vs-ktm-rc200-new-updated.jpg, Size: 1100x619
Image ID: 2113524
Added 2 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.