Bajaj Pulsar RS200 vs. Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
Quick Facts about Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 199.5cc, Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled, Triple Spark, Fi (Fuel Injected)
- Maximum Power - 24.2 BHP (24.5 PS) @ 9750 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 18.6 NM @ 8000 rpm
- 6 Speed Constant Mesh transmission
- Front Brake - 300mm butterfly disc brake
- Frame - Pressed steel perimeter beam section frame
- Rear Brake - 230mm butterfly disc brake
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) - Optional
- Front Suspension - Telescopic with anti-friction bush
- Rear Suspension - Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister
- Twin projector headlamps (55w low beam and 65w high beam)
- Shades - Red (with black & white graphics), Yellow (with black & white graphics)
- Front Tyre - 100/80-17 52 P tubeless
- Rear Tyre - 130/70-17 62P tubeless
- Price - INR 1.18 lakhs (Standard), INR 1.30 lakhs (ABS)
Click here to know more about Bajaj Pulsar RS200.
Quick Facts about Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
- The next generation naked sports bike
- Powered by a 199.5cc triple spark liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 23.17 BHP at 9500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 18.3 NM at 8000 rpm
- Equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- 280mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake
- Available in only four shades: Black, Black & Blue, Black & White and Black & Red
- The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS is Rs. 91,500 (approx., may vary)
Click here here to read the review of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 14819 times, Month: 329 times
Image Name: Bajaj-Pulsar-200NS-vs-Bajaj-Pulsar-RS200.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2113592
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.