Bajaj Pulsar 200NS vs. Hero Karizma ZMR
Quick Facts about Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
- The next generation naked sports bike
- Powered by a 199.5cc triple spark liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 23.17 BHP at 9500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 18.3 NM at 8000 rpm
- Equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Mileage of around 30 KMPL under mixed driving conditions
- 280mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake
- Available in only four shades: Black, Black &Blue, Black & White and Black & Red
- The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS is Rs. 85,600 (approx., may vary)
Click here here to read the review of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
Quick Facts about New Hero Karizma ZMR
- 223cc, air cooled, 4-Stroke, single cylinder, OHC
- Maximum power of 20 BHP @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 19.7 NM @ 6500 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- Telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers and swing arm with 5 Step adjustable type hydraulic shock absorbers
- 276mm front disc and 240mm rear disc brake
- Company claimed 0-60 KMPH in 3.6 seconds
- Company claimed top speed of Karizma ZMR is 129 KMPH
- Available in 4 shades: Red, Orange, Black and White
to know more about the New Hero Karizma ZMR.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 42230 times, Month: 1347 times
Image Name: karizma-vs-pulsar-200ns.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2110298
Added 9 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.