Quick Facts about Bajaj Pulsar 150NS
- 149.5cc, twin-spark, DTS-i, 4-valve, single cylinder, air-cooled engine
- Maximum Power – 16.8 BHP @ 9500 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 13 NM @ 7500 rpm
- 5 Speed transmission
- Frame - Pressed steel perimeter beam section frame
- Front Brake - 240mm disc brake
- Rear Brake - 130mm drum brake
- Front Suspension - Telescopic with anti-friction bush
- Rear Suspension - Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister
- Expected Price - INR 78,000 (ex-showroom Delhi)
Click here to know more about Bajaj Pulsar NS150.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 22974 times, Month: 687 times
Image Name: bajaj-pulsar-ns150-new-updated.jpg, Size: 1100x619
Image ID: 2113458
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.