Yamaha Fazer vs. Bajaj Discover 150 F
Quick Facts about Yamaha Fazer
- Powered by a 153cc 4-stroke engine
- Maximum power of 13.8 BHP at 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 13.6 NM at 6000 rpm
- Equipped with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Approx. top speed is 132KMPH
- Mileage of around 35 KMPL under mixed driving conditions
- 267mm front disc and rear drum brake
- Available in three shades: Ravine Red, Wilderness Black and Terrain White
Click here here to read the in-depth review of Yamaha Fazer
Quick Facts about Bajaj Discover 150F
- 144.8cc, 4-stroke, SI Engine
- Maximum power of 14.3 BHP @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 12.75 NM @ 6500 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- 200mm Petal Disc | 130mm Drum
- Telescopic (130 mm) | Mono Shock (110mm)
- Shades - Dark Blue, Wine Red, Ebony Black & Dark Bottle Green
- Price – INR 59,000 (ex-showroom Delhi)
to know more about Bajaj Discover 150F.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 43754 times, Month: 1320 times
Image Name: discover-150f-vs-yamaha-fazer-786.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2109344
Added 7 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.