Fast Facts about 2015 Honda CBR150R
- 149.5cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 16.9 Bhp @ 10500 rpm
- The old CBR150R develops 17.57 Bhp @ 10500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 13 Nm @ 7500 rpm
- The old CBR150R generates 12.66 Nm @ 8500 rpm
- Telescopic Forks | Pro-link Suspension
- 276mm front disc | 220mm rear disc
- 6-speed transmission
- Dimensions (LxWxH) – 1995mm x 711mm x 1117mm
- Wheelbase and ground clearance – 1296mm and 160mm
- Top speed of the bike is 131 KMPH and mileage is 35.1 KMPL
- Tyre size - 100/80 - 17 M/C - 130/70 - 17 M/C (Tubeless)
- Clutch - Wet Multi-plate with Coil Springs
- Shades - Tri-color, Champion Red, Speedy Black
- Also available with an option of Repsol Livery
- Expected ex-showroom price of new CBR150R is INR 1.20 lakhs
to know more about 2015 Honda CBR150R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 52028 times, Month: 296 times
Image Name: Honda-CBR150R-2015-infographic.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2110170
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.