Quick Facts about 2015 Aprilia RSV4 RR
- 999.6cc, Aprilia longitudinal 65° V4 cylinder, 4-stroke
- Maximum power of 201 HP at 13,000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 115 Nm at 10.500 rpm
- Liquid cooled engine with dual overhead cam (DOHC) and four valves per cylinder
- Airbox with front dynamic air intakes
- Magneti Marelli digital electronic ignition system
- 4 into 2 into 1 layout, two oxygen sensors, lateral single silencer with ECU-controlled bypass valve
- Wet sump lubrication system with oil radiator and two oil pumps
- Multi-disc oil-bath, with mechanical slipper system
- Sachs Fork with 43 mm stanchions
- Double braced aluminium swing arm
- Dual 320-mm diameter floating stainless steel discs
- 220 mm diameter disc; Brembo calliper with two 32 mm separate pistons
- Aprilia aluminium alloy rims with 3 split spokes
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 18452 times, Month: 13 times
Image Name: Aprilia-RSV4RR.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2111704
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.