7 Things You Need to Know about the KTM RC 200
Images and Wallpapers | Added 5 years ago
KTM recently showcased the much-awaited RC 200 Supersport bike at the EICMA Show. It is expected to be launched in India in a few days with an expected price tag of INR 1.60 lakhs. KTM RC 200 is one of the most awaited entry-level premium sport bikes in India and it will compete with the like of Bajaj Pulsar SS200, Bajaj Pulsar 220F, Yamaha R25, Honda CBR250R, Hero HX250R, Suzuki GSR250S, Hyosung GT250R and Hero Karizma ZMR
Engine and Gearbox
KTM RC 200 is powered by the same single-cylinder, 4-stroke, spark-ignition engine, liquid-cooled engine which also powers the 200 Duke. It generates maximum power of 25.47 bhp (a slight increase from 200 Duke’s 24.65 bhp) and 19.2 nm (expected) of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
Brakes and Suspension
RC 200 is equipped with 300mm front disc and 230mm rear disc. The front suspension is WP4357 and the rear one is WP4618 EM. The seat height and ground clearance of the bike are 82mm and 178.5mm.Click here to view the complete specifications and features of the KTM RC 200.
- Showcased at 71st EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy
- Based on the platform of KTM 200 Duke
- 199.5cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled
- 6-speed claw-shifted transmission
- Maximum power of 25.47 bhp and a maximum torque of 19.2 Nm
- Ground clearance of 178.5mm and a wheelbase of 1325mm
- 300mm front disc brake and 230mm rear disc brake
- Dis-engage-able Bosch 9MB two-channel ABS
- Fully digital instrument cluster with LCD display
- Expected ex-showroom price of Rs. 1.60 lakh (ex-showroom, approx.)
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.