Nissan Terrano Diesel vs. Renault Duster Diesel
Nissan Terrano Diesel and Renault Duster Diesel are based on the same platform and share most of the components including the engine, gearbox, brakes and suspension. They are powered by a 1461cc Diesel dCi diesel engine, which generates maximum of 108 Bhp @ 3900 rpm with maximum torque of 248 Nm @ 2250 rpm and the engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Quick Facts about Nissan Terrano Diesel
- ABS, EBD with BA | Driver Seat Belt Reminder | Door Ajar Warning
- 2 Front Airbags | Reverse Parkig Sensors | Rear Defogger
- Rear Glass Washer and Wiper | Power Windows | Keyless Entry
- Power Steering | Air-conditioner | Rear Seat Center Armrest
- Tilt Steering Column | Drive Computer | Integrated 2 DIN Audio
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 |USB, Aux-in and BT | 4 Speakers | Piano Black Console
Click here to know more about Nissan Terrano Diesel.
Quick Facts about Renault Duster Diesel
- ABS+EBD+Brake Assist | Dual Front Airbags | Reverse Parking Sensor
- Rear Defogger, Wiper & Washer | Front Fog Lamps Engine Immobiliser
- Central Locking | Keyless Entry | Power Windows | Power Steering
- Air-Conditioner | Electrically Adjustable ORVMs | Rear Seat Center Armrest
- Tilt Steering Column | Integrated 2 Din Audio | CD/MP3/AM/FM with USB
- Aux-in & Bluetooth |Four Speakers | Multimedia+Navigation+Bluetooth
- Steering Mounted Audio & Phone Controls
Click here to know more about Renault Duster Diesel.
times this week.