Quick Facts about Nissan GTR
- Engine Displacement - 3799 cc
- Maximum Power - 570 PS @ 6800 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 637 NM @ 3300-5800 rpm
- Fuel Type - Petrol
- Top Speed - 315 KMPH
- Boot Space - 250 litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 74 litres
- Transmission/Gearbox - Dual clutch 6-speed transmission with three driver-selectable modes: Normal, R-Mode, Save (Fully automatic shifting or full sequential manual control via steering column-mounted paddle shifters)
- Brakes - Nissan/Brembo® braking system – 4-wheel disc brakes, 15.4" front and 15.0" rear two-piece floating-rotors with diamond-pattern internal ventilation, Super-rigid 6-piston front/4-piston rear monoblock calipers with racecar-inspired 3-point radial mounting, Additional front and rear brake cooling air ducts
- Suspension - Rigid front and rear suspension subframes, assembled in high-precision jigs similar to a racecar, with 6-point mounting to body, Bilstein® DampTronic® suspension system with three driver-selectable modes: Normal, R-Mode, Comfort
Click here to know more about Nissan GTR.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 7312 times, Month: 229 times
Image Name: 2018-new-nissan-gtr-price-india.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2116692
Added 2 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.