Quick Facts about Honda Mobilio Diesel
- 1498cc, 4-cylinder DOHC i-DTEC diesel engine
- Maximum power of 98.6 Bhp @ 3600 rpm
- Maximum torque of 200 Nm @ 1750 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- 4386 mm x 1683 mm x 1603 mm and the wheelbase of the car is 2650 mm
- Front disc and rear drum brakes
- Independent McPherson Struts, Torsion Beam
- The E grade gets 2nd and 3rd row reclining seats, AC, power steering and a tilt adjustable steering
- The S adds a 2-DIN audio system, steering mounted controls, rear AC vents, rear defogger, keyless entry and driver seat height adjustment
- The top-end V gets dual front airbags, ABS, EBD, alloy wheels, rear wiper and washer, foglights, two-tone interior and second row sliding seats
- ABS and EBD are standard across all diesel variants of the car
- Mobilio RS gets projector headlamps, chrome garnishing on the outside, electrically adjustable and folding wing mirrors with turn indicators, and a tailgate spoiler
to know more about the Honda Mobilio.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 11520 times, Month: 3 times
Image Name: Honda_Mobilio_New.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2106946
Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.