Ford Mustang GT - The Legendary Muscle Car
Images and Wallpapers | Added 11 months ago
Ford Mustang, the iconic American pony car was brought to India through the CBU route and only the GT variant carrying the massive 5.0 L V8 was brought into the country. The engine on the Mustang is good for 401 PS at 6500 rpm and 515 Nm at 4250 rpm. It comes mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox, offering drive modes like Normal, Sport+, Track and Snow/Wet.
Paddle shifters on the wheel makes Mustang even more fun as being a rear wheel drive, it is actually much more fun to ride than other cars with front wheel drive layout. It even come with front brake lock option for effective burnouts. Mustang brings equal amounts of safety with its huge amount of power, carrying 8 airbags and traction control for keeping the passengers safe at all times.Quick Facts About Ford Mustang
- Displacement - 4951 cc
- Maximum Power - 401 PS @ 6500 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 515 NM @ 4250 rpm
- Gearbox - 6-Speed Automatic
- Top Speed (KMPH) - 250 kmph
- Ground Clearance - 137 mm
- Boot Space - 383 litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 60.9 litres
- Price: INR 74.62 Lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi)
Click here to know more about Ford Mustang.
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.