Hero HX250R vs. Honda CBR250R
Images and Wallpapers | Added 2 years ago
Hero HX250R vs. Honda CBR250R
Hero surprised everybody by unveiling their first liquid-cooled 250cc bike ‘HX250R’ at a launch event in New Delhi. As far as the technical specifications are concerned, it seems like Hero HX250R is a clear winner in comparison to other quarter-litre and sub 200cc bikes available in India. The main rival of HX250R is Honda CBR250R and if the company manages to price the bike aggressively, then HX250R can easily beat the CBR250R.
Hero HX250R is powered by a liquid-cooled 249cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke engine, which generates maximum power of 31 BHP at 9000 rpm and maximum torque of 26 NM. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and the bike weight 139 kgs only! This means the power-to-weight ratio would be terrific in comparison to the Honda CBR250R, which weighs 167 kgs, a whole 28kgs more in comparison to the HX250R.
CBR250R is also powered by a liquid-cooled 249.6cc 4-stroke engine but it generates only 25 BHP (6 BHP less in comparison to the HX250R) and the maximum torque generates by CBR250R is 23 NM (again 3 NM less than the HX250R). The engine is coupled to a six-speed transmission. Honda CBR250R can cross the 60 kmph mark in 3.5 seconds while the company claimed figure of Hero HX250R is just 2.7 seconds from 0-60 kmph.
Hero HX250R is equipped with a 296cc front disc brake and a 220mm rear disc brake. It is also available with Anti-lock Braking System. Hero HX250R is equipped with a 300mm front disc brake and 220mm rear disc brake with Combined Braking System (CBS). HX250R is also available with an option of ABS (Anti-lock Braking System).
Honda CBR250R is available in three variants: Standard, ABS and Repsol Limited Edition. Price is Rs. 1.57 lakh for Standard variant, Rs. 1.86 lakh for the ABS model and the Repsol Limited Edition model is available for Rs. 1.93 lakh. Hero MotoCorp has not made any official announcement about the price and variants of HX250R. It is expected that HX250R would be available in at least 2 variants – Standard and ABS with a price tag of Rs. 1.30 lakh and 1.50 lakh respectively.
Quick Facts: Hero HX250R - Know More
- 249cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 6-speed
- 31 BHP at 9000 rpm, 26 NM
- 0-60 in just 2.7 seconds, 150+ kmph
- 300mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brake
- Combined Braking System (CBS) and ABS is optional
- Expected price of Hero HX250R is Rs. 1.30 lakh
Quick Facts: Honda CBR250R - Know More
- 249.6cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 6-speed
- 25 BHP at 8500 rpm, 23 NM at 7000 rpm
- 0-60 in just 3.5 seconds, 145 kmph
- 296mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brake
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) is optional
- Price of Honda CB250R is Rs. 1.57 lakh
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
|Maximum Power||31 BHP @ 9000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||26 NM|
|Gearbox||6 Speed constant mesh|
|Top Speed||150 km/h|
|Know More||http://autos.maxabout.com/bikes/hero/hx250r/hx250r-standard|Hero HX250R|